Friday, June 24, 2005

Sad news

It has been a sad week. For reasons that we might never know, God has chosen to take our second little one home to be with Him. On Father's Day we were getting ready to eat with some friends at a restaurant and I noticed that I was spotting some. I left immediately and went to the hospital to be checked out. It turned out that our baby had actually stopped growing at around 6-7 weeks. On Wednesday I had another D&C. We are going to Saipan next week, and I did not want to chance having a natural miscarriage when I was away from home.

Although I am so far from "understanding God", I know that He uses everything in our lives for our good. Even if I never understand the "why's", I do know one very important thing- God's plan is to prosper us and not harm us, to give us a hope and a future. What is in the future for us? Blessing after blesiing from our Heavenly Father...

No comments: