Friday, May 29, 2015

We have a Departure Date!



Yes, we took the plunge and purchased our airline tickets to Tokyo!!




I have to admit, dropping that much money at one time made me want to hyperventilate a little... I mean what if something goes wrong?  What if our visas don't come through?  What if aliens invade earth or there is a zombie apocalypse?  What if Jesus comes back before we leave?  Alright, I admit, if Jesus comes back I am not going to care about the money... but you get the idea.

So I summoned my courage and hit the "book" button.  And we got an AMAZINGLY GREAT DEAL.  Seriously, the tickets were about $350 PER ticket less than prices I have been seeing since the fall when I started tracking prices.  Multiply that times 6 folks and you have a huge chunk of change.  God's hand is in every detail, and we are thankful, and excited.  Anyone want to come to Tyson-Mghee at 6am on July 29 to say goodbye?

Please pray that there would be no hiccups or bumps in the road in regards to obtaining our visas!

No comments: