Friday, May 12, 2017

They call me Mommy


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 

Psalm 139:13-14


(This is a recycled Mother's day blog post that I wrote a few years ago, with minor edits.  Blessed to be "Mommy" to six individuals fearfully and wonderfully made. ) 


THE FIRSTBORN


Boo... beautiful, opinionated, and so very smart... I am so thankful that you made me "Mommy".


Lukie...  nurturing and sensitive from the start, you were BORN to be a big brother, even if you had to wait and pray for 12 years before it finally happened.


                                        
Nik Nak... you are truly a miracle baby.   2 miscarriages and 8 years of praying God would bless us with more children, you were the perfect answer in God's perfect timing.



Kay Kay.. Even though you are my biggest mommy challenge, I have a feeling some day I will look back and know that it was you that taught me the most about the Father's love for His children.


Jo Jo....  you are the most generous and resourceful human being I have ever known, and sometimes I can't believe how blessed I am that I get to be your mom.  




Nater... You are the boy God promised to us 10 years before you were born (Your story is a great one).  The biggest and best surprise of our lives, I truly cannot imagine our family without you... the stinking cuteness is too yummy for words.  "I love you and I like you".

No comments: